Our website aobo-shop.es is managed by the company variants sas in the French data protection agency, La CNIL. The Company considers it important to protect your information. Accordingly, we have adopted this Privacy Statement, which describes the information we may collect when you use or visit our website. By using the Services, you will be deemed to agree that we collect, use and disclose your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to us, please do not use the Services.
a) Collection of information :
- The information you provide us : We only obtain certain data from you when you provide it to us, for example, when: You register online or at one of our stores, place an order, fill out a survey or post a review about a product, participate in one of our promotions, subscribe to a Loyalty Program, or contact us. The information we collect from you may include your name, age, postal address, daytime contact phone number, mobile phone number, email address, username and password for your account, as well as your payment details. If you use a third party's access data to register or connect with us, we may receive certain information about you from such third party (e.g. a social network) based on your registration and privacy settings on that third party's service.
- Tracking Options : You may adjust your browser settings to restrict certain tracking or reject cookies, but doing so may prevent you from using some features of the Services or taking full advantage of our products. Even without cookies, you can use most of the features of our site, such as shopping, but we will not be able to identify you as a registered user unless you log in.
- Service Providers : We may use certain service providers to present you with more relevant online advertising based on your activity on our site and third-party sites. We do not use these services to monitor, collect or otherwise process personal data of Internet users, nor will it allow any third party to do so.
On certain service providers, such as social media platforms, and on your mobile device, you can configure your privacy and advertising settings to limit your advertising tracking or control whether you receive more relevant advertising.
- Information collected from other sources : We may obtain information about you from other sources, including social networks that you use to connect with us. This information may include your name, username, demographic information and updated address or contact information, as well as your public domain interests and data such as those available on social media and those obtained from online activity.
- Combination of information :We may also combine information we receive from you and about you, including information you provide to us on one of the Services, information we receive from third parties, information we automatically collect (as explained above) and information provided or collected offline when you purchase from our Store(s).
We will not identify users or encourage the combination of personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless you expressly communicate it to us and give your prior consent for us to carry out such identification or combination. Regardless of your consent, we will not attempt to disaggregate data that Google provides in an aggregated manner.
We may share aggregated and non-personally identifiable information about users of the site with third parties.
b) Use of information :
We may use the information we collect from you and about you for the following purposes:
- Provide you with a quick and easy shopping experience;
- Process your orders, contact you to inform you about the status of an order, answer any of your questions or otherwise contact you;
- Present you with personalized content, tailored offers and advertising on the Service, other sites or by text message, and contact you to provide you with information about products and upcoming sales and promotions.
- Allow you to participate in promotions;
- To be able to get to know more about visitors to our site, users of our Application, members of our Loyalty Program and our customers, and improve their shopping experience and our activity;
- Solve problems with the Service, our activity or our products and services, and ensure the security of the site and our activity;
- Contact you in order to inform you about upcoming offers and promotions on behalf of our partners;
- Send you electronic receipts when you shop in our store;
- Other purposes that are indicated to you at the time of collection.
c) Disclosure of information :
We may disclose the information we obtain about you as follows:
- Among partner companies www.aobo-sop.es established in the European Economic Area to provide us with shared services;
- To our service providers, if the disclosed information will allow them to perform a commercial, professional or technical function on our behalf;
- For the processing and authorization of payments, fraud prevention and credit risk reduction, website evaluation and data analysis, and distribution of advertising and promotional material.
- To comply with the provisions of the law, respond to queries or requests of public authorities, enforce our policies or protect our rights and our property or those of third parties or safeguard our security or that of third parties;
- Otherwise, with your consent.
Any content or personal information that you voluntarily submit or submit to make available to the public on the Service will be in the public domain and may be collected or used by third parties. It is considered a breach of the condition of the service to publish any content that requests personally identifiable information from third parties on the service.
d) Legal basis and retention period :
Our processing of many of the data about you will depend on you giving us your consent for us to use your data as described in this Privacy Statement. In the event that the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you can revoke it at any time, after which we will delete the data we process, unless another legal basis is applied to keep your personal data described below.
In the event that you place an electronic order on our site, we will use your name and address to execute the purchase agreement. Your data will be deleted once the contract has been executed if there are no legal or tax requirements that require you to keep them, or unless you have given your express consent for them to be retained and you have not yet revoked it, as in the case of a registered account.
To comply with legal and tax provisions, we will need to retain personal data of certain categories during legally established retention periods.
e) Access to your data or update or deletion thereof:
Please note that you are responsible at all times for updating the personal information you provide to us. If you have a personal account, you can modify or delete the information you have previously provided. To do so, access the Footlocker.eu, log in to your profile and update your information using the available options. You may also notify us to request information about the data we collect, which we will provide in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format and within a reasonable time of receipt of your request. You may also request that we update, rectify or delete some or all of your personal data. Please note that we may retain transactional data in accordance with various laws and regulations, as well as our Company's retention policy.
f) Newsletter: voluntary subscription and unsubscribe option :
To subscribe to our newsletter, you must give your express consent. If you have voluntarily agreed to receive promotional news by email in the future, you can unsubscribe at any time. Even if you cancel your subscription, you may continue to receive non-promotional emails from us, including order confirmations and any correspondence relating to your previous purchase.
(g) Information protection :
aobo-shop.es has taken the necessary physical, administrative and technical security measures against any unlawful access, loss, misuse or alteration of the information you provide us. When we collect data through the Site, we encrypt your personal information. We strongly recommend that you do not send complete debit or credit card data in unencrypted electronic messages that you exchange with us. We apply physical, electronic and procedural protection mechanisms when we collect, store and disclose your information. Our security procedures occasionally require us to request proof of identity before disclosing personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting yourself against unauthorized access to your password and equipment.
h) Questions/Contact :
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or our data processing practices, you may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to: Aobo, 126 rue du Landy, 93400 Saint-Ouen, France.
(i) Links to other sites :
This Service contains links to other sites whose privacy policies may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such sites.
j) Data transfers :
We may transmit the personal information we collect about you through our Services to countries other than the one in which the information was collected.
In case of fraud confirmed by the cardholder or credit card issuing company, we will transmit your personal data to investigating, criminal or judicial authorities for the prevention, investigation and prosecution of fraud. In any event, such transmission shall include the transfer to Europol's e-commerce fraud prevention department.
l) Exchange of data with payment service providers :
On our website you can pay for PayPal. If you choose PayPal as a payment service, your contact details will be PayPal during the ordering process. PayPal assumes the role of depositary and online payment service, and offers buyer protection services. Personal data transmitted to PayPal usually includes your first name, last name, address, telephone number, IP address, email address or other data that is required to process your order, such as the number of items ordered, item number, invoiced sum, tax percentages and invoice data, etc. To process your order, this information must be transmitted using the payment method you have chosen, basically in order to confirm your identity and manage your payment and the relationship with you as a customer. However, please note: PayPal may also transmit your personal data to subcontractors or other partner companies to the extent necessary to comply with contractual obligations arising from your order or process the personal data provided in your order.
SARL variants (capital of 8,000 euros) is registered in the Register of Trade and Companies of Paris under number B383.164.654 and located at 126 rue du Landy, 93400 Saint-Ouen (France).
Responsible for publication: Adriano Zapata.
Site hosted by OVH.